Kingz Tattoo Parlor in Las Vegas is happy to offer Scalp MicroPigmentation. Scalp MicroPigmentation, or SMP as it is commonly known, is not just a regular hair tattoo but a highly specialized process during which tiny deposits of pigment are positioned within the dermal layer of the skin. When applied these replicate the look of real shaven hair.
- Financing up to $3500
- No credit score required
- Checking account required
- Instant approval
- 0% interest if paid within 3 months
2019 Special – $100 per square inch. Call for details.
Customer satisfaction Guaranteed!
BEFORE TREATMENT (Must Read | Do’s & Don’ts):
- Wash your scalp with a non-abrasive, gentle shampoo the week prior to your procedure.
- If experiencing breakouts on your scalp we are not a medical establishment so we are not allowed to suggest what to use for any problems or disorders. “see a dermatologist or doctor “
- After washing the scalp, moisturize the skin to keep the skin hydrated.
- Refrain from sun tanning to avoid burning and peeling of the skin.
- Focus on relaxing. Get a good night’s rest
- Eat a hearty meal before your procedure
- If you are extremely sensitive to pain, seek medical advice prior to procedure.
- You may bring a clean hat or scarf to loosely cover your head after the treatment but not recommended.
- Hair Piece – Please do not wear a hair piece at least 5-7 days prior to your scheduled procedure. Wearing a hair piece or covering your scalp after the procedure, limits oxygen flow to the scalp preventing the ink to fully absorb into the follicle
- Hair Preparation – Please do not use a razor on your scalp within 24 hours of the scheduled procedure. It is critical that we see all native hair in order to properly blend the hair follicles.
Consultation Fee: $50.00 must be paid upon scheduling appointment and will be applied as credit towards the procedure.
- Male & Female Baldness
- Thinning Hair
- Women’s Edges
- Hair Transplant Scars
- Ink is deposited onto the dermal layer of the skin to replicate the hair follicle, giving the appearance of a shaved or buzzed haircut.
- The pigment is deposited into the dermal layer of the skin.
- The treatment requires for the ink to be applied in layers over 2 to 4 sessions. A gradual technique required to allow proper healing, ink not to morph into a blob
- After the first session you will notice a light result and you won’t notice a drastic change.
- The replication of hair follicles “small dots” have to be placed further apart and it must heal for at minimum of 7 days, before the 2nd layer is applied.
- Each session the artist will add more and more dots to give you a fuller appearance. This is called adding density.
- This is done to avoid for the ink to form into a blob under the skin, or for the ink to morph together. A good example of what could occur if the process is rushed or the ink is applied to close together is similar to when a black sharpie is pressed against white paper for too long. The ink bleeds or spreads.
- Therefore subsequent sessions must wait at least 7 days to allow proper healing.
- Darker hair clients require more sessions. Darker hair should expect at least three sessions to see the full results.
- Plan 4 – 5 hours for your first session
- Clients will require a 2nd session
- A 3rd session may not be required for all clients and this varies by person.
We received our training from Scalp Aesthetics, by the Industry’s leader in Scalp Micropigmenation.
- Avoid water, saunas, sweating – DO NOT get head wet during the healing process (7 days). A safe estimate for healing process.
- Apply Aquaphor, clear triple antibiotic oitment, A&D ointment for 7 days.
- Do not cover the area with a hat, a hair piece or a scarve. Avoid sweating.
- The treated area must breathe.
- After 7 days – you can wash the area and apply sunscreen